Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redwood turkey roast

Options
  • 19-12-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Has anyone seen these in Dublin? I've tried the health food shop in Dundrum shopping centre and restore on Camden Street, and haven't found them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Down To Earth on South Great George's St usually have them. You could give them a ring to double check they are in stock though. I'd say they sell out quickly at this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I picked up a couple in the GPO Arcade Nourish about a week and a half ago. They had a good few when I was in there.

Sweet-rasmus is right though, they can be hard to find in the days leading up to Christmas. I was caught out the past two years in a row, so I got in early this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Down To Earth on South Great George's St usually have them. You could give them a ring to double check they are in stock though. I'd say they sell out quickly at this time of year.

Yeah, they usually have them . You might want to get an estimate before you approach the counter though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Yeah, at €7/8 they are a pricey indulgence. But we are all entitled to indulge once in a while ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭afterglow

Yeah, at €7/8 they are a pricey indulgence. But we are all entitled to indulge once in a while ;)

Hi all
    I phoned nourish wicklow street this morning. They had about 5 turkey roasts (redwood) when I was talking to them so I got the girl I was speaking to to put one by for me. I don't know if they would still have any, but you could certainly try.
    their number is:
    hth
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

Thanks all - I found two left in the Hopsack in Rathmines - phew!!

They had a few beef ones left, but no turkey ones (after I got to them).

Now to make some cranberry sauce...

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    Yeah, they usually have them . You might want to get an estimate before you approach the counter though. :D

Haha, yeah, they've a great selection in there, but they're quite a lot more expensive than most other places!

Advertisement