Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liebherr thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 juve39

kiss my sweet ass bitches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

juve39 wrote: »

Any chance of that 11 point plan? Or was it an 11 euro plan all along?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

Any chance of that 11 point plan? Or was it an 11 euro plan all along?

ah yes, had almost forgotten about that one…would be interesting to see now that this dispute seems to be over…seem to remember someone in this thread promised to publish the 11 point plan…

• Registered Users Posts: 11 juve39

its called the 2.5% ;21 months back pay ,half day every friday and extra holidays plan,hahahahahahahahahah,im actully ****ting my self i laughing so hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I'll kick your sweet arse ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

its called the 2.5% ;21 months back pay ,half day every friday and extra holidays plan,hahahahahahahahahah,im actully ****ting my self i laughing so hard

And what part of the 11 point plan is that in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

The Liebherr dispute was resolved almost a month ago. Are you just catching up now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

dobman88 wrote: »
    The Liebherr dispute was resolved almost a month ago. Are you just catching up now?

By the look of hes posts, I'd say he's on a daily 11 pint plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Until a local mod gets to take a look at this thread & take appropriate action...

Juve39 - do not post in this thread again. If you do I will remove your access to this forum.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

On a separate note, why the name Juve39? I understand the connotation, but why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

On a separate note, why the name Juve39? I understand the connotation, but why?

A few possibilities: 1, it is a tribute to the people that died at the 1985 European Cup final between Liverpool and Juventus. 39 people died and most of them were Italian fans.

2, He is celebrating the fact that Juve broke Inter Milan's record of 38 unbeaten games in a season. Juve went 39 games unbeaten.

3, and the most likely possibility imo, this person is 39 years old and supports juve.

4, I am way off and none of the above has any relevance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

That poster is no longer allowed post in this thread, so no further discussion of him/her.

Thanks,

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hopelessone1

Looks like some bad news for Liebherr employees now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Good work SIPTU.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

xxyyzz wrote:
    Good work SIPTU.

The failures of businesses are a lot more complicated than the failures conducted within union movements

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    The failures of businesses are a lot more complicated than the failures conducted within union movements
    But they certainly make a tough decision easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

xxyyzz wrote: »
    But they certainly make a tough decision easier.

the union movement has been cleared under treat for decades now, but they certainly havent helped themselves. the union movement needs a new approach, and fast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

FourFourFM wrote:
    They make nice fridges.[/quote

We had two of them and they calved.will never own a tjird

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭listrybabe

Electricians on strike tomorrow at Liebherr! Hopefully they get some of what they want and stand-off is short lived

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭Odelay

listrybabe wrote: »
    Electricians on strike tomorrow at Liebherr! Hopefully they get some of what they want and stand-off is short lived

By Christ that will really reach liebherr a lesson....
    Hmmm wonder what that will be..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Charlenesully

Unions closed many a place in the last. Liebherr wouldn’t think twice in winding down and telling connect trade union where to stick the dildo.

Unions closed many a place in the last. Liebherr wouldn’t think twice in winding down and telling connect trade union where to stick the dildo.

This is gibberish. Speak English please.

Advertisement