Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concert at o2 Arena ... transport help

Options
  • 20-12-2013 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi. Hope someone can help me. We have tickets to see Union J in concert on January 14th. My daughter and I will be travelling from Wexford to Dublin. Does anyone know bus routes etc and if there is lare buses back down as we dont plan on staying up in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi Mammy,

Try the Wexford bus website

http://wexfordbus.com/timetables/wexford-dublin-airport/

They drop and pick up on North Wall Quay (at the Clarion Hotel in the IFSC) which is only a short walk from the O2. I hope that their timetable suits your concert times. At the moment they are only showing their Xmas timetable on the site so the times may change in the New Year but at the moment you could catch the 15.30 from Wexford (Redmond Sq) and be in North Wall at 18.00. Return would be leaving again from North Wall Quay at 11.20 getting into Wexford at 01.25.

Hope that helps and that you and your daughter enjoy the concert.

Regards

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mrsmammy4

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi Mammy,

Try the Wexford bus website

http://wexfordbus.com/timetables/wexford-dublin-airport/

They drop and pick up on North Wall Quay (at the Clarion Hotel in the IFSC) which is only a short walk from the O2. I hope that their timetable suits your concert times. At the moment they are only showing their Xmas timetable on the site so the times may change in the New Year but at the moment you could catch the 15.30 from Wexford (Redmond Sq) and be in North Wall at 18.00. Return would be leaving again from North Wall Quay at 11.20 getting into Wexford at 01.25.

Hope that helps and that you and your daughter enjoy the concert.

Regards

DC

Thank you so much for that major help. Our first concert ... :)

Advertisement