Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for furniture sale on Stephen's day?

Options
  • 20-12-2013 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

We are moving to anew house and we were thinking of buying furniture on the Stephens day. Particularly, we are looking to buy dinner tables and chairs and nice coffee table and TV stand. I would also like to buy some bathroom stuff (drawers, sink etc). I don't mind paying a bit higher to get high quality but I want to know where you can find good deals and heavy reductions....

Best regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭tricky99

Im looking for same. I was in Arnotts yesterday and sale is not what it once was where it would be worth rushing into to grab a major bargain. Ill follow this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Roby_D15

tricky99 wrote: »
    Im looking for same. I was in Arnotts yesterday and sale is not what it once was where it would be worth rushing into to grab a major bargain. Ill follow this thread.

Hey, i was thinking of hearvynorman , what you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

Stay well away from colassal clearence sale anyway. Believe me its just lightweight C.P.S rubbish . don't listen and you will regret it 3 or 4 months down the line. If you never believed anything in your life believe this.

Hate to see people get burned .

Advertisement