Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unlocking iPhone 4s

• 20-12-2013 6:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭

I recently inquired with three network about unlocking my iPhone. I received an email telling me that a signal would be sent to my phone within 24hrs and after that time period, insert a non three network SIM, connect phone to iTunes and complete unlock process from there. I left the phone for 2 days before inserting a vodafone SIM. After inserting the SIM I noticed the card was working on my phone and was able to make calls, without having to hook the phone to iTunes to complete unlock process. Has this happened to anyone else before? I rang Three and they said the signal sent by Apple may have unlocked the phone.

I'm giving the phone to my cousins son for Christmas and I want to make sure its working properly for him on Christmas Day. I just want to make sure I don't run into any problems down the line (like phone not accepting his SIM) even though it seems to be unlocked. Should I just leave well enough alone or continue with unlock sequence even though it seems to be unlocked already?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

Advertisement