Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nosgoth

• 20-12-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭

This went totally under my radar for some reason, but it's a MP PvP Play for Free game based in the Legacy of Kain world, where you take the role of either Vampires or Humans and fight it out.

Currently in closed beta, i'm in 2 minds to try it out. While i would love to see how it's getting on, as the LoK series is my favourite, i'm apprehensive about a non-story driven game based in the Universe. It's getting mixed feedback from fans and non-fans, with most on the positive side saying that it might spur more interest from non-LOK fans and might lead to another, long awaited, single player game. While others are saying that it's doing the fans a disservice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Yeah saw that trailer awhile back. The game could be good or whatever but a LoK game thats not story driven isn't a LoK game...As cool as the world of Nosgoth is, the characters are the reason we played and loved the games...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Ah it at least reminded me to play through the series again. I had forgotten i had them all bought on GOG for next to nothing a while back, and i used a texture pack for SR1 today to make it look somewhat better. Still a fantastic game!

i_never_asked_for_this_by_hamstronaut-d4228iq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Meh. Give me Raziel or hop it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Doesn't look like my sort of gig atall atall. However, at least something is happening on the Nosgoth front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Just give us a Next Gen Soul Reaver or Legacy of Kain FFS !!!!

Advertisement