Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC person in east Cork

Options
  • 20-12-2013 12:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Sick of chasing my tail with my guy, anyone in east cork doing hkc wireless? Mine's gone weird since one of the batteries went in an IR, and I need a zone inhibited at night. Haven't had an alarm in months, but need it sorted before Christmas now. I'd have a go myself but I've no idea where to source batteries at short notice (for a reasonable price, I assume Maplin have them), and I'm not sure about fixing the error and inhibiting the zone.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Take a look at the sticky. There's also a list there for the PSA register of licenced installers.
    You can search that by area.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

I'm looking for recommendations. Lists got me where I am now, with an installer that breaks promises.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enough!
    I have deleted a number of posts here. We are not going to have a public trial here about any company,
    The thread is about looking for recommendations from the public, thats fine.
    If anyone wants to recommend anyone then do so by PM only.

Advertisement