If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minx Air 200

Options
  • 20-12-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm back!! Interested in getting another Minx Air 200 from you guys as a Christmas gift. What's the very best price you can do?

Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Zak, the best price that we can do would be £399.

Unfortunately our courier collects in around 20 minutes and if it misses this collection, I could not guarantee delivery before Christmas as this would mean Christmas Eve delivery which I would not trust the courier to do. :(

I know this isn't a huge amount off this, but we are pretty tight on margin on this model.

Keep us posted.

Merry Christmas.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Hi Zak, the best price that we can do would be £399.

Unfortunately our courier collects in around 20 minutes and if it misses this collection, I could not guarantee delivery before Christmas as this would mean Christmas Eve delivery which I would not trust the courier to do. :(

I know this isn't a huge amount off this, but we are pretty tight on margin on this model.

Keep us posted.

Merry Christmas.

Dave

Hi Dave. If u can guarantee this price £399, I could get it picked up today before you close or tomorrow at 10am. A friend coming down to Dublin in the morning. I'd really appreciate a reply ASAP as am on a very tight schedule. Really appreciate the discount. Who would my contact have to ask for in the shop?

Confirmed.

One there with your name on it.

Just send someone in for it and that's another off the list !

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Confirmed.

One there with your name on it.

Just send someone in for it and that's another off the list !

ATB

Dave

Thanks a million. You guys are the best. Maybe that's why I keep buying from you!!!

:) Merry Minx Christmas !

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.