Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No network is perfect ???

• 20-12-2013 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

I have been with most networks and have had some trouble with all messages not sending, bad signal, slow internet, issues with network and its down for ages but yet they keep telling me to turn phone off and on again does no good.

I am with o2 right now pre pay deal 30 euro a month they take all your 30 euro credit and have unlimited texts all network and calls all network and landlines alone with 1gb internet so it does me grand. No problems so far but we see.

Just saying i see alot saying this network is bad and that is bad but to me all them are same with same problems so no network is perfect i am sick changing they all act up but are doing best to give customers what want .
    I guess nothing in life will work perfect for anyone even phones acting up all the time as well.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

No network is even decent, never mind perfect.

Advertisement