Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first time football manager buyer is internet connection needed?

Options
  • 20-12-2013 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

hi guys looking to go and buy football manager 2014 for pc(copy in shop) just wondering do you need to be connected to internet to play it as i wont have acsess to internet much in forseeable future thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You'll need the internet to download steam and the steam updates and the initial installation of the game etc… but once you have the game installed you can play it offline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Mars Bar wrote: »
    You'll need the internet to download steam and the steam updates and the initial installation of the game etc… but once you have the game installed you can play it offline.

im downloading steam now am i aswell to just buy it online?

Are you gonna buy a physical copy or download it off steam or download a key from another website?

Obviously the quickest way is downloading it if you want to get cracking into it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

i was thinking of buying a hard copy but i, gonna have a bash at downloading it from steam how long does it take to download?

Depends on your internet connection :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭2009_

Once you have steam and the game downloaded you can play offline, but you obviously wont be able to play against your mates online

Advertisement