Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaccination record for placement

Options
  • 20-12-2013 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm a student phn about to do a maternity placement, I've given in my vaccination record but it is was missing my mumps antibody status.
    I now have to get it in before 6th Jan.
    I've tried my gp (doesn't have it) my local health office and the dublin north central office (they don't store them after certain about of years) and I've tried the archive office (no luck either). Born 1983.

Anyone got any other ideas of how to get a record to prove im vaccinated against mumps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Didn't we get the MMR booster in school? Perhaps your old primary school keeps REALLY good records. Failing that go through every piece of paper in the house you grew up in. I eventually found mine that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭usersame

Hi,
    I'm a student phn about to do a maternity placement, I've given in my vaccination record but it is was missing my mumps antibody status.
    I now have to get it in before 6th Jan.
    I've tried my gp (doesn't have it) my local health office and the dublin north central office (they don't store them after certain about of years) and I've tried the archive office (no luck either). Born 1983.

Anyone got any other ideas of how to get a record to prove im vaccinated against mumps?

Go to GP today get bloods taken request new titre levels, MIGHT get it back in time! Or could delay your placement a few days tell your supervisor what's happened and that'll you'll make up the days you miss at the weekend or something.

Advertisement