Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pickled Ginger and Pickled Crab Meat

Options
  • 20-12-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I've posted this in the Dublin Forum but I hope you don't mind me posting it here as a well (I'm willing to travel anywhere in Ireland to purchase these items).

Does anyone know a place that definitely stocks:

Pickled Ginger
    Pickled Ginger Juice (I assume this comes with the pickled ginger?)
    and Pickled Crab meat?

I'm pretty sure one of those chinese shops would have pickled ginger but I've no idea where to get pickled crab meat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Evil_g wrote: »
    Hi folks, I've posted this in the Dublin Forum but I hope you don't mind me posting it here as a well (I'm willing to travel anywhere in Ireland to purchase these items).

Does anyone know a place that definitely stocks:

Pickled Ginger
    Pickled Ginger Juice (I assume this comes with the pickled ginger?)
    and Pickled Crab meat?

I'm pretty sure one of those chinese shops would have pickled ginger but I've no idea where to get pickled crab meat.
    I've never heard of pickled crab meat. Ever.
    Maybe just buy some cooked crab and add some vinegar or lime juice to it?
    Pickled Ginger can be brought from Tesco in the Asian food section.Usually near the Sushi ingredients.

Advertisement