Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I want to stay

Options
  • 20-12-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Missing being home this week and all, but it's really put into perspective that I want to stay. I've a dream job at a white water rafting company in ON during the summer, and two jobs in a lovely little ski town in BC where I get a free lift pass from one job and treated better than any other job I've had in the other. There's also a girl which certainly helps in compelling me to start thinking about paperwork.

Has anyone done the residency thing yet? I've heard from a few Aussies here that it can be quite an expensive process, with solicitors getting involved, and I don't think I could afford that. On the other hand, if I was going to push all that jazz I'd have more of an incentive to sort out a driving license etc which would make life a little easier.

Comments

Advertisement