Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oil Installer Magazine.

• 20-12-2013 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

I see in this months Oil Installer Mag that "FREE tank safety checks" are being offered by participating OFTEC registered technicians, first i heard of it, anyone signed up to this or been asked by Oftec if they wish to participate ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

I'm OFTEC registered, on the email list and I've heard nothing. I saw the magazine yesterday http://www.oilinstaller.co.uk/2013/12/free-tank-safety-checks-get-involved/
    I received the OFTEC E-News today by email - don't think that there is anything in it. Checking the oil tank was always part of the service.
    Jim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

I did notice in the online email that they gave contact details for US to get in touch if WE are interested.

Nice to see you back posting JamesM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

welcome back james

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

That's quite a gap in your posts alright!

Welcome JamesM, it's nice to see you back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

gary71 wrote: »
    Welcome JamesM, it's nice to see you back.

Thread Drift !!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Just can't get the staff these days James, these ones we have now do nothing but knock threads off topics, i have had to report them to the (BBB) Big Bad Boards Mod several times, bring back Mick and Joey i say.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

UOTE=Billy Bunting;88101678]Just can't get the staff these days James, these ones we have now do nothing but knock threads off topics, i have had to report them to the (BBB) Big Bad Boards Mod several times, bring back Mick and Joey i say.;)[/QUOTE]

no2 not sitting well with you William :mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Seen some flyers about it in Metac as few weeks back, and asked the same questions Billy!

a) who provides them?
    b) Is Oftec now suggesting we work for free?

Seems a load of rubbish to me, all my customers get a full tank inspection, it's part of the yearly service!!!!!

Will direct a few questions to Oftec after the hole and come back to this one

Advertisement