Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Chung's sushi?

Options
  • 20-12-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I was looking on Jimmy Chung's Facebook page and there was a post from a few months ago that said they served sushi. Was this just a limited edition thing or do Jimmy Chung's serve sushi all the time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I'm not to sure but after that poor young girls death I doubt many people will be eating there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Hootanany wrote: »
    I'm not to sure but after that poor young girls death I doubt many people will be eating there again.

Jesus what had it to do with the restaurant in fairness? As far as I saw they had a sign up saying their satay contained nuts. You hardly expect no restaurant to every serve anything with nuts in it?

Ridiculous, and poor form.

Did you read the reports? Not even the girl's mother is blaming the restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I was not blaming them on the incident just saying it would put an awful lot of people off eating there.

I was not blaming them on the incident just saying it would put an awful lot of people off eating there.

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I wouldn't think so... the girl had a nut allergy and even the mother has said the sauce said 'contains nuts' above it the girl just didn't see it.

Any way, this is a thread asking about sushi in the restaurant not discussing what happened to the girl, there's a thread in After Hours for that, so post there if you want to debate it please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

I was there yesterday for lunch and didn't see any sushi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Stupid people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

wyndham wrote: »
    Stupid people?
    Mr.S wrote: »
    Why :confused:

Mod note: Let's keep that debate for the After Hours thread, pls, thx.

Advertisement