Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Cardiff City 12.45 BT Sport 1

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,673 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Agueroooo wrote: »
    First shot on target in the second half?

Sterling when he was clen through before Suarez hit the post.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭bluefinger

easy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

3-1 great win. Top of the table

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Get in.

:):):):)

Happy days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,122 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Top of the league and happy with that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

It'll be interesting now to see what happens to Malky McKay.

(More interesting to see what happens at Arsenal on Monday)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I must say seeing Malky Mackay slaute the fans is quiet sad knowing that was his last game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Hope Suarez enjoys a few Corona's after that MOTM performance.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Great the see us getting the wins this year even with woodwork still getting a couple most games also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Getting pointless at this stage how good suarez was :)

Henderson, sakho and sterling immense again.
    Rodgers needs to tell coutinho you are my playmaker you create goals just relax and stop shooting. He could be world class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭hadepsx

great 1st half. poor enough 2nd, good start and end to 2nd half,but poor middle.made a meal of it in the end imo, johnson and lucas were poor got lucky on occasions,and the subs werent great either. but still great to be up there for xmas. big tests vs city and chelsea, need two good halves vs them, not just one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Have to stop laying liverpool on the exchange. I'm losing a fortune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

If you told me in August that we'd be top of the league at xmas, Luis Suarez would be playing BETTER than last season, and he'd sign a new contract, I'd have had a good ole laugh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Incredible position to be in, new contract for Suarez, top of the pops at xmas and henderson and sterling starting to look like serious players. Woohoo.

Sterling was sloppy first 5 mins. After that he was superb.

Advertisement