Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Profiteroles for chocolate fountain

Options
  • 20-12-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

I'm looking into buying a mini chocolate fountain for our family's Christmas day dessert. I want profiteroles to dip into the chocolate but when i make them the cream explodes from them! So can anyone recommend store bought profiteroles that don't come with sauce?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I couldn't 100% swear to it because it's been a while since I have bought them but I think the frozen profiteroles in Lidl & Tesco come with a sachet of frozen chocolate sauce rather than chocolate on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Tesco do mini eclaires ATM for 2 euro for 12, coulor
    Of Packets of them and you'll be sorted and they're unreal tasting too :) happy Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Markcheese

I know this post is long past Christmas but what do you mean about the cream exploding from them when you make profiteroles, bake em , fill em , pour choc sauce over.
    How did the fountain go ? Always though the chocolate for them was a bit poor/oily or something ... But they look cool ... But I think might do a tower of profiteroles and choc sauce for the next family do.... Maybe even a croque-en-Bouche if I have a crack at the caramel ...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Advertisement