Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doctor 8x56

Options
  • 20-12-2013 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

i have been looking at a doctor 8x56 scope wud be putting it on a 223 and using it under the lamp for foxes and bunnys during the day whats yer view on this scope all views welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ruger1894c

BLACK EYES wrote: »
    i have been looking at a doctor 8x56 scope wud be putting it on a 223 and using it under the lamp for foxes and bunnys during the day whats yer view on this scope all views welcome

Have a doctor myself unbelievable glass great clarity and Perfect for what you want it for

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Well, Sir, I've just come back from my local dealer, where there is a s/h Docter scope like this for sale, with a nice SAKO hanging underneath it. It's pretty murky over here an hour or so ago, and I was very impressed with the view through this well-made scope.

There's no point trying to figure out the price here as it wouldn't mean a thing in Ireland, and anyhow, it's got this other thing attached that is quite expensive.

I have a pair of 8x42 Docter binos, and they are just plain gorgeous to look through.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BLACK EYES

thanks lads i bought one 2day have a great christmas and thanks for replying

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ruger1894c

BLACK EYES wrote: »

Well may ya ware lad...you wont regret it scope for life.

• Advertisement

tanks ruger

Advertisement