Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Totally Down on Douglas Road?

Options
  • 20-12-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Is anyone else experiencing a total phone, internet and TV blackout with UPC? We were thinking it must be the storm, but it's been gone since six o'clock with no joy since.

Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭SkySter

Vivara wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing a total phone, internet and TV blackout with UPC? We were thinking it must be the storm, but it's been gone since six o'clock with no joy since.

Help!

All good here in Shamrock Lawn. No downtime today as far as I can tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

SkySter wrote: »
    All good here in Shamrock Lawn. No downtime today as far as I can tell.

Thanks. That's what's the worst part: it's probably just us :/ and there's no one working on the problem.

I hope to God they can get someone out tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DeadlyH83

Vivara wrote: »

Help!

What does it say on the UPC box?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

DeadlyH83 wrote: »
    What does it say on the UPC box?

Turned out that just our road was down — we couldn't get a technician appointment but we figured it out when we saw a UPC van pull in across the road from us. He said he would come over and went up on our roof, only to conclude it was an area outage.

Was fixed by lunchtime.

But really, if our neighbours hadn't phoned yesterday for a slightly different problem, then UPC would have convinced us that there was no general outage and that we would have to wait until fup'in Christmas Eve for a fix. Bit of a joke.

Advertisement