Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STAP payment

Options
  • 21-12-2013 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭

Anyone get paid yet? Met our facilitator ages ago in the mart, said our groups stuff was gone in for processing, heard nothing since. Any confirmation on the final figures?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Don't all answer at once :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭paddysdream

Got nothing.
    Was talking to the guy running our group last week and all he knew was that we were all cleared for payment but no word as to when it is being paid out.

Final figure will be less than the original 1k we were promised as far as I know but how much less depends on the amount of people approved .

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eire23

Nothing here yet and no word of it either. Our facilitator said it was over subscribed so to expect the payment to be down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

eire23 wrote: »
    Nothing here yet and no word of it either. Our facilitator said it was over subscribed so to expect the payment to be down

Couldn't join, too small
    Did you find it worth while? Did you learn much?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭paddysdream

Landed here today.Got 825 euro which is a little back on the 1k we were promised at the start

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Landed here today.Got 825 euro which is a little back on the 1k we were promised at the start

Look on the positive. It's still 825 more than last year and u learnt something I'm sure from participating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭rancher

Got mine today too.....the money was always depending on the number joining, the more that joined, the less we get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

It was 1,000 dependent on number of farmers in STAP. Got mine this morning, looking forward to our next meeting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭razor8

It was 1,000 dependent on number of farmers in STAP. Got mine this morning, looking forward to our next meeting :)

Just opened mine there now. Happy enough, like con looking forward to a few more meetings

Advertisement