Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Merry Xmas

• 21-12-2013 2:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to wish all my comrades a very merry Xmas and peaceful, prosperous, and healthy new year, god knows how we need a better year, here's praying for it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

and the same to all from my neck of the woods

thanks for all the sound professional advise during the year

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Many happy returns from the Sunny SE also.
    Thank you all for being acceptant of my good posts and tolerant of my poor ones.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

I appreciate knowing your all there to help and have a small polite friendly banter with. Cheers guys.

Even those who banned me, your all forgiven in the spirit of Christmas.
    .HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Have a lovely Christmas and for those I'm going to ban Ho Ho Ho I'll say have a happy new year now to get it out of the way;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

Same from me lads , thanks for letting me get involved in recent months and I've learned a lot from reading what you are posting , have a good one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭esox28

Happy Xmas to all, hope ye get to book in a few hangovers and a week or so away from the tools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

A well deserved Merry Xmas to everyone here on Boards. A lot of people helped & a lot of help received by all so hopefully we can all have a well deserved break.

Hopefully the Mods won't see the "ban button" as a "giving a gift button...." so here's my little gift to Gary:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Feck ye all. Bah humbug.

(I jokes love ye all)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Happy Christmas too all……(Santa's bringing me a sense of humour)

Watch out Corkgsxr, you can get banned for the like of that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Merry Christmas to everyone.Enjoy the rest and let's see what the new year brings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

DGOBS wrote: »
    Happy Christmas too all……(Santa's bringing me a sense of humour)

Watch out Corkgsxr, you can get banned for the like of that!

Ah different when sed in humour. No badness behind it like

I was JOKING, a rare occurrance I know, your forgiven for mistaking it….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Merry X-Mass to everyone here on the P&H, wishing you all a Peacefull, Happy and Prosperous New Year.
    Lets keep 'em lit for 2014.

Er....... Off topic;)

Thanks Billy(num2) for the PM warning me of the off topic shenanigans I agree with you billy it's your tread so I'm more than happy for you choose who gets the ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Happy Xmas and many thanks to all who have got me out of trouble over the year

gary71 wrote: »
    Er....... Off topic;)

Thanks Billy(num2) for the PM warning me of the off topic shenanigans I agree with you billy it's your tread so I'm more than happy for you choose who getthe ban.

see ye on the 28th lads have a nice xmas :mad:

oh that severe pain between my shoulder blades :mad:

Et tu, Billy? Then fall, jimf!

Gary71:O pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth / That I am meek and gentle with these butchers.

Shane007:And this man is now become a god.

Gary71:O pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth / That I am meek and gentle with these butchers.

You are pardoned, now go forth and multiply with your new found wisdom and humour.

Eh? Who's a God?

Caesar would be proud dgobs

• Advertisement

shane0007 wrote: »
    Eh? Who's a God?

now dgobs you have went and awoken the almighty

jaysus spare us

Don't tell Gary but it's only a virtual button. If you press it in the virtual world, it really doesn't do anything.
    He can keep pressing it over the crimbo, thinking he banning each & everyone of us, but don't worry, we know you are the real God. :-)

shane0007 wrote: »
    Don't tell Gary but it's only a virtual button. If you press it in the virtual world, it really doesn't do anything.
    He can keep pressing it over the crimbo, thinking he banning each & everyone of us, but don't worry, we know you are the real God. :-)

It's Billy that wants to do the banning I'm the voice of reason, since Billy became a number 2 he's changed:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

My God, i just pop off to do the Santa's little helper bit for a few days and someone has been dishing the drugs again.
    Er....... Off topic;)
    Thanks Billy(num2) for the PM warning me of the off topic shenanigans I agree with you billy it's your tread so I'm more than happy for you choose who gets the ban.

Well Sir, i fear the Shaneagans have been caused by certain members getting themselves too wound up by all the requests for assistance from our most welcomed public and forgetting that we can all have differing opinions but we can all still learn from each other even when we are sceptical of others abilities and methods.
    I think in resent weeks we the "staff" have had a little healing administered in one way or another and this place has mellowed to a great extent and at present we do seem to see a lot more understanding and indeed respect for each others abilities and views, i think within the P&H clan we should have a little New Years Resolution, to keep t that way. :p
    It's Billy that wants to do the banning I'm the voice of reason, since Billy became a number 2 he's changed

I'll have a check through my "THANKS" issued button, check who the tight arse is and get back to you Gaz.:confused:

Incidentally!! That Jimf hasn't been pulling his weight. :mad:

see I can stay up later than you

I think I DESERVE TO BE A MOD MORE THAN YOU

them feckers don't go to bed at all there up all night creeping around the place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Happy christmas all

Really enjoy this forum as always picking up new info and help I have recieved in the past has been great.

Cheers all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

jimf wrote: »
    see I can stay up later than you

You can stay out on the pi%% later than me but i can get up in the morning :D

You can stay out on the pi%% later than me but i can get up in the morning :D

im getting to ould for this drinking ****e and having to face that drive home now from Kilkenny :D:D

im getting to ould for this drinking ****e and having to face that drive home now from Kilkenny :D:D

I suppose someone had to help tryout the new jacuzzi with him, I'm more than happy for you to take over waving the speedo flag for 2014;) er... Please tell me you wearing them:eek:

• Advertisement

I suppose someone had to help tryout the new jacuzzi with him, I'm more than happy for you to take over waving the speedo flag for 2014;) er... Please tell me you wearing them:eek:

jaysus its some set up that man knows how to party pity you couldn't make it gary

even billy seemed to enjoy it

jaysus its some set up that man knows how to party pity you couldn't make it gary

even billy seemed to enjoy it

The cold weather does me no favours:o so I'm more than happy to leave it to the more confident:cool: to strut you're stuff, it's lucky it was a free bar cos where does your wallet go:confused:

The cold weather does me no favours:o so I'm more than happy to leave it to the more confident:cool: to strut you're stuff, it's lucky it was a free bar cos where does your wallet go:confused:

now that you mention it where did my wallet go :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

Have a great Christmas to everyone, those I know from 4 years ago and those I feel I know from the lurking I have been doing for the last while. I have just wished Billy a Happy Christmas on another unrelated forum :D
    Jim.

JamesM wrote: »
    Have a great Christmas to everyone, those I know from 4 years ago and those I feel I know from the lurking I have been doing for the last while. I have just wished Billy a Happy Christmas on another unrelated forum :D
    Jim.

be wary of that billy james the little bit of authority bestowed on him by gary has gone to his head and my back

Advertisement