Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False eye lashes for a car?

Options
  • 21-12-2013 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Sometimes its better to not ask why:D
    Does anyone know anywhere local that sells these.
    Please don't say the pavilions :o

Thanks xx

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Halfords used to sell them not sure they still do but worth giving them a call,you can also get crystal eyeliner :D They were not cheep something like €40 for the lashes :eek: Swords motor factors might also be worth a look if your up that way failing that ebay or amazon for €10

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Rushwan

As OP says-sometimes it's better not to ask-but seriously! And not to mention the ridiculous red noses & antlers on cars- people-get a life

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Rushwan wrote: »
    As OP says-sometimes it's better not to ask-but seriously! And not to mention the ridiculous red noses & antlers on cars- people-get a life

Ours is not to reason why. Ours is but to do and die. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Rushwan wrote: »

Ah now - if you were looking for, say, furry ear muffs in DCN, the rest of us wouldn't have to like them in order to tell you where YOU might get them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Well I seen them on a girls yellow car in skerries and waved at her have her the thumbs up and mouthed i love your eye lashes then realised i looked mad bit thought hard about following her to ask her where she got them .i was telling my daughter about them and we both said my mother would love them and me ......and my sister so all i have to do now is convince my brother in law to go and buy them for her.he drives a skip lorry ! I just can't see it happening but you never know .thanks xxx

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It's a bit late to get them from Amazon or Ebay, so if I were you I'd phone around all the motor factors in your area and ask them. Someone's bound to have them.

Advertisement