Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps4 available

Options
  • 21-12-2013 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi all
    Just letting people know was in GameStop in corbett court at 9 they have a handful of ps4 in case anyone really needs one they were ore booked ones but not collected picked one up this morning I'm not affiliated just wanted to let people know it's also a first come basis none are going to be held

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Hi all
    Just letting people know was in GameStop in corbett court at 9 they have a handful of ps4 in case anyone really needs one they were ore booked ones but not collected picked one up this morning I'm not affiliated just wanted to let people know it's also a first come basis none are going to be held

Fair play for letting people know. There's nothing as paid a paying over the odds in a private sale to get the console you want so badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

King Krib wrote: »
    Fair play for letting people know. There's nothing as paid a paying over the odds in a private sale to get the console you want so badly.

That's what gets me people looking for crazy money so if it helps one person I'm delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭thyme

Was in GameStop in Mullingar to ask when will the next batch be in, not until the new year the guy said, just a moment he said, and went in the back and came out and said if you want I can sell you one now, there's a few in there that wasn't collected so were selling them off.

That was a couple of hours ago, they may be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Must be a cut-off date for collection across all stores. I bet a lot of people who reserved were caught by the price tag when it came time to cough it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

just to keep y'all informed - these were all sold by this afternoon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement