Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog runs/pens

• 21-12-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Does anyone know how reliable the dog runs are from woodies? The large one for €349.99... It's freestanding and I have a Labrador and a terrier who will try relentlessly to get out somehow so i need to know how durable it is..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Are these the ones you assemble yourself and have to connect the wire to the frame of the panel. If so I don't think much of them. I seen as display model in a shop and it was just thrown together. To be honest I would spend a bit more and get one from Slaneyside or Cill Dara . I have got one 9 years ago from Cill Dara and its as good as the day I bought it. I somehow doubt the self assembly ones would last that long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Lwelka wrote: »
    Does anyone know how reliable the dog runs are from woodies? The large one for €349.99... It's freestanding and I have a Labrador and a terrier who will try relentlessly to get out somehow so i need to know how durable it is..

Go to a local welder and they will make you up something far bigger and sturdier at a better price than anything Woodies have.

Advertisement