Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bankrupt stock

Options
  • 21-12-2013 1:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 107 ✭✭

I can get my hands on some designer label clothes coming from bankrupt/clearance lines....can I sell them in a shop?
    are there any rules or regulations that would stop me from selling them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

joegdoyle wrote: »
    I can get my hands on some designer label clothes coming from bankrupt/clearance lines....can I sell them in a shop?
    are there any rules or regulations that would stop me from selling them?

Provided they are the genuine article and not misrepresented when put on sale, I can't see an issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 107 ✭✭joegdoyle

yeah they have the tags, all genuine brands

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

joegdoyle wrote: »
    yeah they have the tags, all genuine brands

Lots of counterfeits have genuine tags and brand markings. I'm not knocking you or arguing, I'd just urge caution as potentially selling counterfeit goods could end up in a host of trouble.

I'm sure they are genuine, I've just seen it happen with 'bankrupt / too good to be true' stock sales.

Our of curiosity, what is it? High street fashion? Sportswear?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 107 ✭✭joegdoyle

its high street fashion

Advertisement