Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Christmas camping plans folks?

Options
  • 21-12-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Seeing as we see a lot of customers arrive in their campers to our Open Days, just wondering do ye go out in the camper over Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I would if I had a 'van, still looking for the right one at the moment.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Will be in Aherlow from jan 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭niloc1951

I see The Glen of Aherlow are in the ACSI Card discount scheme for 2014 at €18 per night.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

niloc1951 wrote: »
    I see The Glen of Aherlow are in the ACSI Card discount scheme for 2014 at €18 per night.

Mannix Point Cahirciveen are also in the scheme for 2014

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I would if I had a 'van, still looking for the right one at the moment.:)
    CJhaughey you should then head down to Pat Horans Open days after Christmas, I am sure he will have something to suit your needs.

• Advertisement

Say Hello to George & Rosaline for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

niloc1951 wrote: »

Was wondering if ACSI is worthwhile myself, how do you find it? Is there any discounts/benefits in high season with the acsi card? Can you see whose in the low season discount without being a member. Tried a good few site on their map but dont seen any discounts.

moodrater wrote: »
    Was wondering if ACSI is worthwhile myself, how do you find it? Is there any discounts/benefits in high season with the acsi card? Can you see whose in the low season discount without being a member. Tried a good few site on their map but dont

sunchaser wrote: »
    Say Hello to George & Rosaline for me

No.. Come on down and say hello for yourself. Maybe say hello to Margaret in the boozer as well..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

CJhaughey you should then head down to Pat Horans Open days after Christmas, I am sure he will have something to suit your needs.
    I rang them, they do but my budget won't cover what I want.
    I want bunks for the kids.

• Advertisement

No.. Come on down and say hello for yourself. Maybe say hello to Margaret in the boozer as well..:D

Wish I could but down in Alicante for a while. Thats why I asked to Say Hello to Pat Mammy, Tristian And the Girls.

Wish I could but down in Alicante for a while. Thats why I asked to Say Hello to Pat Mammy, Tristian And the Girls.

My heart is bleeding buckets for you. Enjoy:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

My heart is bleeding buckets for you. Enjoy:P
    Lucky man Pat!

Anyone wants to come for a spin, the garage heater is humming, the tea coffee and soup is ready, and Mammy Horan is baking scones ! Yes, that time of year again, our annual Open Days.

Tell Mammy to put a few in the post for me as they are delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭outstation42

No idea what half of this thread refers to but we were on Bull Island christmas eve and night, saw another camper too. It was mild and sunny :D

Advertisement