Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jolly Eggs (giant plastic egg dog toy) in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I don't know where might have one local to you but if it's any help I threw one out this year. Not one dog was interested in playing with it! It literally has no grip at all so becomes frustrating very quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I don't know where might have one local to you but if it's any help I threw one out this year. Not one dog was interested in playing with it! It literally has no grip at all so becomes frustrating very quickly.

Lucy was going mad playing with 2 of them today lol! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

tk123 wrote: »
    Lucy was going mad playing with 2 of them today lol! :p

They're grand for a little bit of play but there's no chewing, catching or shaking of it. I think that's why they become frustrating, there's only so much that can be done with them and then they become boring. They work best on a flat/concrete surface as well, they don't' really move that well on grass.

Personally I (the dogs!) seem to get much more fun out of grubber balls or knobbly solid rubber balls. (And I'm sure you have them already!)
    You can get a rugby grubber ball which will bounce skew-ways (if that's a word) and can also be carried and chewed. There's a grubber ball here that hasn't been destroyed yet and it gets great abuse.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAPPY-PET-GRUBBER-INTERACTIVE-BALL-FOR-DOGS-RUGBY-BALL-TOY-TOUGH-STRONG-DOG-TOY-/380716888333?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Kitchen_Steamers_Cookers_PP&hash=item58a47eb10d

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ferretcrazy

Hi, you can get them in zooplus.ie or zooplus.de, difference in price, we have these for our dogs and they love them also got one for the dog next door, he chews everything but not this ball and he also loves it, Happy christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Hi, you can get them in zooplus.ie or zooplus.de, difference in price, we have these for our dogs and they love them also got one for the dog next door, he chews everything but not this ball and he also loves it, Happy christmas.

Thanks - I'm aware I can get them online but was hoping to get one sooner (ie in Dublin where I live)

• Advertisement
Advertisement