Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Loan Sligo

Options
  • 21-12-2013 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm an experienced horse rider in college in Sligo, and I'm looking for a horse to ride during the week, once or twice a week. I currently ride in Tubbercurry at woodlands, dressage and show jumping every Wednesday night and I wish to ride more often, however can't afford 40 per lesson twice a week.

I'm well able to handle horses, once I get used to them, as we all know every horse is different ;)

I'm hoping to be of use to someone who might not have as much time as they'd like with their horse, and in turn benefit myself by letting myself practice jumping etc., more :)

Please let me know if you'd consider. :D
    I live in Tubbercurry, but have a car so I can travel. PM for details.

:')

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I replaced the word "horse" with "woman" in your post and gave myself a cheap immature laugh.:o

On a serious note, I dont know anybody but maybe HRI or the IDHS could help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

You could try Caroline and Rocky Carty in Collooney, they run Markree Riding stables, sorry, don't have their number but look up their web site.

Advertisement