Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southampton Away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

markesmith wrote: »
    Soldado's either very unlucky or down on confidence. Chadli's playing well, Dembele's doing well as well. Adebayor is obvious MOTM.

Not on the pitch?

Vlad you **** bag.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Jesus our defense is all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Not on the pitch?

Haha sorry, don't know what's in this Guinness :o

Creamy goodness, that's what.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Bentaleb has been good though, seems a good passer of the ball

Get a fourth and put this to bed please.

Bentaleb has been good though, seems a good passer of the ball

He looks like a seasoned pro, never seen the guy play, excellent addition on the strength of this game.

Don't know what the hell is up with Lloris, it's not a grenade.

Happy with that after a bad week, great 3 points

• Advertisement

Ade was bloody brilliant today, in that interview he gave before the game he looked mean, no smiles. Should of been a lot more comfortable in the score line. Bentaleb was focking awesome. Time to get píssed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Thank God for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I've got my Tottenham back :D

Hotspur Related @HotspurRelated -1s
    Adebayor said in September he'd be Tottenham's first choice striker by January, everyone laughed. Today he got man of match and 2 goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Adebayor said in September he'd be Tottenham's first choice striker by January, everyone laughed. Today he got man of match and 2 goals.

Lets hop he plays like this consistently. Yes we all laughed. Shur it was unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

The emotional roller coaster that is being a Spurs fan.

Makes you wonder what the fcuk AVB was doing leaving Adebayor training with the reserves? Great to see him today, proving his doubters wrong.

The boy Bentaleb looks a player. Eriksen was spreading lovely passes from deep, Lukaesque. Chadli and Siggy working very hard for the team.

I love being a yid:D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

Yeaaaaahhh,celebratory pints time.

I know I had a chuckle, he must of been gagging to play as it must get boring trying to spend that weekly wage, AVB was never gonna play him, and for reasons we'll never know. But he's got to do that on a permanent basis.

Now all we need is Soldado to start finding the net. Best thing about today was the numbers in Southampton's box, under AVB we had a threat of one.

Well done to Tim Sherwood also. Big brass balls picking that selection today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Brass indeed, what will he do against a better team? Has he a plan B or is just giving it a lash, even today it could have backfired big time! Soldado will come good if he gets support like today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Good interview by Sherwood. It's bizarre that he doesn't know if he is in charge for the next game. What is Levy up to?

It's some squad of players. The curious case of Andre Villas Boas.

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Brass indeed, what will he do against a better team? Has he a plan B or is just giving it a lash, even today it could have backfired big time! Soldado will come good if he gets support like today.

Lloris was very shaky, Vlad got caught on numerous occasions as did Dawson. But for such an attacking side they didn't create much?

Soldado should of bagged a couple which would of opened up the floodgates. He didn't have many options available today, so no, I wouldn't expect him to go gung ho in every game. And yes today could of went pear shaped, but it didn't. Players worked hard today.

I'm not expecting Sherwood to be our savoir, but I'd give the man a chance. Injuries are fairly damming, lets get that back four sorted out and see how we go. Wouldn't go back to playing one up front, no fecking way.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

Best thing about today was the numbers in Southampton's box.

Agreed, good to see actual pressure being put on opposing team

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

lovely surprising win - feels like a chrstmas present

well done Tim and the lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

In fairness he didn't say he'd be AVB's first choice by January :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

Absolutely. Bentalab being the perfect example of someone he knew was good enough. If we get Roberto scoring we'll go up another gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Highlights anywhere this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Highlights anywhere this evening?

Skysports 3 @10pm I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Lloris made a couple of very good saves today,he made some good saves on Wednesday night aswel but I don't know what he is at with this punching the ball when it looks like it's easier to catch it.it only causes panic in the defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭PMU

loris needs a few games off,he`s too nervous and he is affecting the players around him

Advertisement