Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified by Visa will not work for me

Options
  • 21-12-2013 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hello, I recently had to call the bank to confirm my identity on my account because my Verified by Visa was locked, due to me typing in the wrong password three times.  So when I got it unlocked and changed my password, the first two times I ordered something online it worked perfect for me.
    But now anytime I type in my password, it keeps saying that an error has occurred with the processing stage, and this is getting worrying as I need to order a lot of items online. Can someone help me with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi HappyViolet,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty when purchasing online. We would suggest that you contact our Verified by Visa department to firstly clarify if there is a problem with your password. You can reach them on 0818 365 365, select option 6 and then option 2.

If your Verified by Visa password is operational, you may then need to contact the company you are trying to purchase with for further assistance.

We hope this issue is resolved soon.

Elaine.

Advertisement