Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A LITTLE HELP WITH RYSE PLEASE!!

Options
  • 21-12-2013 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

any advice on beating Minotaur Chief Glott. everytime i get his health down to half way he does his rage kill crap where i go flying and I'm pretty much dead then. I can't seem to be able to block the attacks what do i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

When he gets close and turns red you need to roll out of the way with the B button

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

dmcdante wrote: »
    When he gets close and turns red you need to roll out of the way with the B button

yeah thats what i was doing and it works except when he down half in health and starts doing the big damage attack if you get what i mean. my problem is i can't figure out how to block that attack roll or block doesn't matter. I know you can block him when he does that because i've seen youtube vid's but they never said how they do it

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

if you roll soon enough he will miss you and you will get 1 hit in before he blocks cause when i tried to block his attacks he just killed me everytime try rolling when he starts charging you

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

dmcdante wrote: »
    if you roll soon enough he will miss you and you will get 1 hit in before he blocks cause when i tried to block his attacks he just killed me everytime try rolling when he starts charging you

thanks but that's pretty much what i was doing rolling like a mad man doesn't seem to stop him

• Registered Users Posts: 2 godjerin

i am also having this issue, any help

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

This advice is taken from a faq I wrote about the game:
    Stop playing.

Play a good game instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 godjerin

what

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    This advice is taken from a faq I wrote about the game:

Harsh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Buy shadow of rome instead

Advertisement