Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post office or bank on Sunday

Options
  • 21-12-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there are any banks, post offices or any other institutions in which it'd be possible to deposit money into my account open on Sunday in Waterford?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Banks don't open Sunday. Don't think Post Offices do, fairly sure they don't!

Waterford hasn't got any of those lobbies to walk in day or night to lodge money (AIB). Cork and Dublin do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Sully wrote: »
    Banks don't open Sunday. Don't think Post Offices do, fairly sure they don't!

Waterford hasn't got any of those lobbies to walk in day or night to lodge money (AIB). Cork and Dublin do.

Ah worst, I've been trying to think of creative ways to lodge money tomorrow but I've come up with nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Why the urgent need to deposit?

If it's to cover a bill payment or something of that nature try a prepaid debit card.

That, or find a mate with online banking in the same bank who will take cash and do an online transfer for you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah worst, I've been trying to think of creative ways to lodge money tomorrow but I've come up with nothing.

It takes a few days with the post office afaik, at least with cheques!

Those lobbies for the bank are processed next working day / during working hours only!

• Administrators Posts: 13,956 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

You'll have to wait until Monday morning, I'm afraid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement