Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo needs name for snow leopard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

snubbleste wrote: »
    It has yet to go to school!

Thats fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Jizz Face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Whitey Bolger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

heisenberg

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Why are there tags with food?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Babou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Blackie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

Totes Amazeballs

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

Boardsies....what would you name it...

______

Dublin Zoo is asking for the public's help in naming a young female snow leopard that arrived at the Zoo earlier this year.

The two-year-old arrived from a zoo in the Czech Republic and has been paired with a seven-year-old male, Kimo, who arrived from a zoo in Germany at the same time as part of the international breeding programme.

Dublin Zoo's Operations Manager, Gerry Creighton, said: "Both snow leopards have settled into their habitat at Dublin Zoo really well.

"The male, Kimo, came to Dublin Zoo with his name but the female needs a name. Snow leopards are found in the mountain ranges of central Asia including the Himalayas, so Dublin Zoo is looking for a name from that region."

To submit your suggestions, and for the chance to win a family pass to Dublin Zoo, visit: www.facebook.com/dublinzoo.

Link...

I would call it "Zacchaeus"

call it mac osx 10.6.8 (snow leopard) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Windows 7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Laquisha

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Mar Mar Marmalade

Snéactha or Sunny or Leonard (As in Leonard the Leopard).

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Nigella

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Honky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

Child of Prague

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Go native american: White Fur

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Stardate 10-25-26.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

Frosty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Ballmer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Yoke
    Look at that Yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Imprisoned

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Deathdrugkiller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

What Are they being paid to do in there.?every effin time there's a new animal they want people to name it.piss off and name it yourself for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

crazygeryy wrote: »
    What Are they being paid to do in there.?every effin time there's a new animal they want people to name it.piss off and name it yourself for a change.

They do. It'll be given some boring African (or whatever place snow leopards are from) name for "peace", "love" or some shìte. The competition is just free advertising

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

timthumbni wrote: »
    Totes Amazeballs

Maisi?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Chairman Meow
    (shamelessly stolen from Facebook)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

whore ay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

shaniqua

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Rover?

Advertisement