Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We have a winner! Chrimbo Crackers Competition: The Grand Finale

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

that was so sad, i have spent the past 20 minutes picking a winner and then i realized it was already picked…

note for the future is to read the small print!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

It was like watching The Grand National in slow motion!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

€25 donated on Knine's behalf to the Santa Strike Force:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88137092&postcount=377

For some reason, the photo is only appearing as a link in the SSF thread on the full site, but I can see the pic embedded in the thread on the touch site? Weird. I daren't try to understand these computery things :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

DBB wrote: »
    I thought your pic of CoCo and Benson was going to be a dark horse in the final few hours, it snuck up into the running with a late flourish :D

The pair of feckers love that bed:D, they spend more time there than we do! The photo does what it says though, it makes me laugh every time I look at it, the pair of them posing in sync, and Benson up on my/his pillow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Congrats to Knine and Hector, he is so handsome that every time I see a picture of him on him it makes me want a Spinone.

Also thanks to DBB for organising and being so generous, it's was great fun!

• Advertisement

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Congrats to Knine and Hector, he is so handsome that every time I see a picture of him on him it makes me want a Spinone.

Me too :o

I'm delighted that I can announce the charity that Knine opted for to receive the other half of the donation... Whilst I had rescue charities in mind (and wouldn't have been able to post which one because of forum rulez!), Knine came up with a brilliant idea.

As a result I'm delighted to tell you all that a donation has been sent, on behalf of Knine, to Irish Dogs for the Disabled :):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

DBB wrote: »
    €25 donated on Knine's behalf to the Santa Strike Force:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88137092&postcount=377

For some reason, the photo is only appearing as a link in the SSF thread on the full site, but I can see the pic embedded in the thread on the touch site? Weird. I daren't try to understand these computery things :eek:

You can't post pics in After Hours.

Congrats to Knine and Hector! Fantastic picture.

Mince Pie wrote: »
    You can't post pics in After Hours.

I never knew that! You learn something new, eh? Thanks :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

meoklmrk91 wrote: »

Also thanks to DBB for organising and being so generous, it's was great fun!

Me too, Hector is incredibly handsome and photogenic!!

Well done DBB! Lovely to see all these pictures, we are all blessed to have such wonderful pets - spoilt rotten the lot of them:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

aw my poor little doggie came last.

The winning picture is brilliant :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement