Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sensitive skincare for Men

• 21-12-2013 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭

Anybody here use or know of any good products for men with sensitive skin? My skin is quite sensitive and it would break out if I use the wrong products. Currently using cetaphill but it's too heavy for morning use and it leaves the skin looking greasy.There is no budget and I'm willing to spend quite a bit for the right combination of products.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

You could take a look at la Roche-posay or Vichy. Don't think they do a male-specific range but they do have formulations for sensitive skin. Boots sell both products.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

try coconut oil it absorbs into skin quickly so doesn't look greasy and is great for sensitive skin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

try coconut oil it absorbs into skin quickly so doesn't look greasy and is great for sensitive skin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The Bulldog range has a regular and sensitive line - both are good. Boots and Tesco sells them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

What most men call sensitive skin is down to a poor or unsuitable shaving regime.

• Advertisement
Advertisement