Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

harkila

Options
  • 22-12-2013 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

thinking of getting some harkila stuff anyone know of who stocks it in ireland pref trousers and jacket tks.......doc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭silverfox1

thinking of getting some harkila stuff anyone know of who stocks it in ireland pref trousers and jacket tks.......doc

Mcbride above in athlone usually has harkila stuff. Can't recommend them highly enough. Got pro hunter trousers 5 or 6 years ago and I've given them serious hardship since and they still look like new.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭allan450

Amazon is a good site for them top gear by the way.you will pay well for it.im a riverswest fan myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

The PRO HUNTER Jacket is a total Rag,stitching all fell out of mine ,and my brothers ,not what you'd expect from a 400quid jacket:rolleyes:
    Their high end trousers are meant to be great,according to friends that have worn them for years.

Advertisement