Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with x box dilemma please!

Options
  • 22-12-2013 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

I have an unopened x box 360 250gb fifa bundle bought from Argos with extra controller. ( not sure where the receipt is , would need to search)

I have just got a reservation code from another argos for x box one.

I hadnt really planned on paying an extra 300 squid the day before Santa Claus comes.

What should I do??? The only game I bought is Assassins creed for the 360. Would that work on x box one? Would I regret not upgrading when we have the chance? Kid ages 13, 10

Should I just go for the xbox one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

Xbox 360 games Dont work on xbox one.
    If you can afford to get it then do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

at that age and given the back catalogue of 360 game I say keep the 360, still plenty to come too, but at 13 and 10 all they will want is mine craft and that isn't out on one yet so put the wallet/purse away , there is screw all out for Xbox one for that age group or upcoming anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Totally agree with Calex on this one stick with the 360 for the moment.

Advertisement