Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 4S no audio

• 22-12-2013 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Ok I have a old iphone4s 32 gig , I dropped it into a glass of water , I well when I say I it was me baby 18 months old lol , I dried it out with a lie pressure air line , I put it into a towel and led I to top of the rad for a week , now I used electrical contact cleaner on the docking plug and used a small nylon brush to clean it , there is one or two very little water stains behind the glass that won't go but I can live with that , the problem is I have no audio like the mic is fecked , if I connect it up the car kit it works fine as it's using the car kit mic to pick up audio , I have sprayed electrical contact cleaner into mic and dried it out again but no joy , does it need a new mic or is it broken completely , does anyone know how much a new mic repair is , is it worth repairing .

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The mic is part of the charging dock and shouldn't cost you any more the €30, I got one replaced here in Waterford some time ago and I think I paid something like €20 or €25 to have it done

Advertisement