Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Madden Superbowl XXX

Options
  • 22-12-2013 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

Dallas Cowboys vs Kansas City Chiefs

Perrin, when suits? I'm on the beer Sunday and Monday, but can perhaps get a post-hangover/pre-on-the-lash-again game in on Monday evening?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Dallas Cowboys vs Kansas City Chiefs

Perrin, when suits? I'm on the beer Sunday and Monday, but can perhaps get a post-hangover/pre-on-the-lash-again game in on Monday evening?
    I'm not sure for Monday,what time around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Good luck guys, I'm gonna stick to my guns and go Cowboys to win by 10. 37-27.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I'll pick Perrin by 7, 28-21.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'm not sure for Monday,what time around?

Like 6pm?

Like 6pm?
    Ah I think that'll be ok
    *Presuming the league has gone forward

• Advertisement

Have to reschedule Mikey,I dont think it'll be forward by 6 so I gonna head out for the arsenal game

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Have to reschedule Mikey,I dont think it'll be forward by 6 so I gonna head out for the arsenal game

No worries Perrin I can't make 6 now either.

If you're around Xmas Eve we can maybe get it played, otherwise the 27th?

Also, can someone forward the league?

No worries Perrin I can't make 6 now either.

If you're around Xmas Eve we can maybe get it played, otherwise the 27th?

Also, can someone forward the league?
    Dunno what I'm at either day yet,maybe tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

The two lads playing the SB, for some reason i cant advance until both of you say you are "ready" can you post here when you do that and ill advance

Weird one,anyway advanced

• Advertisement

Has it advanced or do I have to go on and Ready it? Was sure I did that after my conference game.

Has it advanced or do I have to go on and Ready it? Was sure I did that after my conference game.
    No,meant to say I went on and hit ready

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Can't seem to advance, I'm out now but I'll transfer the commish to someone later and see if they can do it

Mikey ive made you the commish,can you try and advance?

C'mon lads some of my players are not happy that they didnt get to enjoy christmas because their futures are still to be sorted....Get this game played so i can re-sign them. :-P

Just a quick report of the scores
    Snowing for the superbowl on a day where no luck fell the way of the Cowboys.

Q1
    Cowboys start strong with a 43 yard TD to Witten. 7-0 Cowboys
    Chiefs respond with a 16 yard run in for Charles 7-7
    Alex Smith went down injured on this drive but luckily he was able to play on.
    Q2
    Cowboys throw a pick and which ends with a Fassano TD for the Chiefs
    14-7 to the Chiefs.
    Cowboys respond with a 3 yard TD to Murray. 14-14 all
    Alex Smith hits Dwayne Bowe with a pass,shrugs off a tackler and runs in a 36 yard TD 21-14 Chiefs
    On the Cowboys next drive Romo is picked off by Houston for a pick 6 of 32 yards 28-14 Chiefs
    Chiefs add to the lead before the end of the courtesy of Charles 35-14 Chiefs.
    HT
    Q3
    Cowboys luck didn't get any better int the 2nd half with DaMarco Murray fumbling and it being recoverd by the Chiefs.
    Charles scores 2 more TD's in the 3rd with Miles Austin responding with a TD for the Cowboys in the 4th
    FT 49-21

GG Mikey,luck deserted you on the day and not having played a game of madden in ages went against you too as our games are always super tight,also Charles had a really good day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Well done Perrin and hard luck mikey!

Let the new season begin!!!

Yep, full congratulations to Perrin.

I knew it would be tough having not played Madden in ages, but Perrin was ridiculous on D and Jamal Charles was unstoppable.

Congrats on the SB win, I'm not sure I'll be sticking around in the league as I have no time for my 360 since I got the Xbox One, but I have put the commish back to Heli so get cracking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Yep, full congratulations to Perrin.

I knew it would be tough having not played Madden in ages, but Perrin was ridiculous on D and Jamal Charles was unstoppable.

Congrats on the SB win, I'm not sure I'll be sticking around in the league as I have no time for my 360 since I got the Xbox One, but I have put the commish back to Heli so get cracking!

Unlucky Mikey you along with my divisional rivals gave my 360 a brilliant swansong this season. 360 to be sold tomorrow :(

Vikings and cowboys gone :(

• Advertisement

would the last person left in the league please turn out the lights and throw the keys back in the letterbox....actually that'll probably be me after i beat the CPU in the Superbowl :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Vikings and cowboys gone :(

No happy about it, really was loving that Vikings team I was building and was hoping to have another good season.

No disrespect to Perrin but after Mikey's exploits I fully expected a mikey win, Perrin I would say well fcuking done here! And also unlucky mikey.

Mikey now I begin to bitch about you leaving the 360 :)

I dont suppose Heli or Giffney fancy leaving the AFC South, Just to even up the other divisions of course, nothing to do with me playing more CPU games at all.

No disrespect to Perrin but after Mikey's exploits I fully expected a mikey win, Perrin I would say well fcuking done here! And also unlucky mikey.

Mikey who, Let him pick up his xbox one and go home....defeated to ;-)

I dont suppose Heli or Giffney fancy leaving the AFC South, Just to even up the other divisions of course, nothing to do with me playing more CPU games at all.

Sorry rock , I enjoy beating heli in the dying seconds to much!

Yeah fcuk off rock! I'm the wooden spoon in this division for the last couple of years!

Yeah fcuk off rock! I'm the wooden spoon in this division for the last couple of years!

When we starting next season?

Nah myself and Perrin had been really close in terms of level since day 1 on Madden 25, don't think we had a game with a bigger winner margin of 3 before today, so I knew myself with me quitting the other 2 leagues and having not played in ages, and Perrin still active in I think 4 leagues, he was going to have the upper hand. I was shocking today, I could tell even Perrin was surprised, but that shows what a few weeks away from the game will do!

And you can bitch all you want, FIFA is fun on Xbox One so thats where I belong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Congrats Perrin ,
    Unlucky Mikey.

FIFA is the gay mans AMERICAN FOOTBALL!

Feck sake don't get this 50% moving to Xbox one so soon. which means small numbers on both sides of the barrier..

Will probably kick in, in a month or so when they are sick of playing lobby games!!!

Advertisement