Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you cancel my card

Options
  • 22-12-2013 3:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Can you cancel my card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

ASP, the BOI guys on this forum work Mon to Fri. You need to phone to cancel/put a hold on your card.

Tel numbers on the following BOI page:

http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/ways-to-bank/phone-banking/useful-contact-numbers/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Can you cancel my card
    Hi A_Sober_Paddy,

Thank you for contacting us through Boards.

We've no access to account specific information here so we cannot cancel cards.  You can cancel your card by contacting Bank of Ireland 365 directly or through our Lost/Stolen cards department.  

We assume you took Twenty10's advice and called to cancel your card.

Many thanks

Seán 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi A_sober_paddy,

Thank you for getting in touch.

As Twenty10 correctly pointed out, it is not possible to cancel your card via this channel.

If you have not yet cancelled your card already, please contact our 24 Lost and Stolen department immediately on 1890 706 706 where a representative will be happy to assist you with this and order a replacement card should you need it.

I hope this helps clarify this for you, if we can help with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement