Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with Sheamus?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Exactly. That's a good thing. The more "real" the better. That match took us all by surprise really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

With the lick arse thing if true and it probably is it got him a top spot and made him a millionaire the bigger fools are the ones not trying to lick arse and get ahead in a business that will eat you up and spit you out without a second thought.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

montyrebel wrote: »
    I am starting to think its 'pampered americans syndrome' they just arent used to it

It really isn't. Him being wreckless in the ring is an honest problem. Hand waving because the Yanks are soft or whatever is ridiculous. Right or wrong who knows but he is being blamed for being too rough with Daniel Bryan. Orton and Cena don't seem to want to do extended feuds with him or a long series live event singles matches. Given Sheamus's size and status in the company you would think The Undertaker would wanted to do something with him. But he physically can't work light so those things don't happen.
    With the lick arse thing if true and it probably is it got him a top spot and made him a millionaire the bigger fools are the ones not trying to lick arse and get ahead in a business that will eat you up and spit you out without a second thought.

As Kevin Nash says it is show business not show friends.

But even Nash knew how to work light and dial it down on live events and when working with someone who is banged up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The girl has an Irish fetish at the moment Jason McAteer was having the banter with her on twitter as well after she started following him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

The girl has an Irish fetish at the moment Jason McAteer was having the banter with her on twitter as well after she started following him.

*quickly puts Ireland in bio and follows Jenna Jameson on Twitter*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I think it's going to happen for him at Elimination Chamber. Hopefully he gets a good run afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

It's a sad but very true fact. We all end up suffering for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

bur wrote: »
    We all end up suffering for it.

How'd you mean mate? (re: Sheamus being a lickarse)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

As I said on Twitter Sheamus actually had a similar type haircut in his IWW days. Its like 2005 SOS with 2015 Sheamus beard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

But isn't Rocksteady a New Yorker ......guess he'll be Irish American :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,167 ✭✭✭✭briany

Nothing to say Sheamus cannot do a passable accent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

He's Russian in the excellent new animated series.

There's a new animated series? I'm going to be awake for another few hours in that case probably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well New as in it's nearly finished season 3. So about 70 episodes to watch. People complained about the animation but it works well and it's more like the original series than the later one, with loads of references. Plus Splinter is voiced by Job from Banshee and Donatello is by the original Raphael.

Anyway, back on topic. So Sheamus to win the IC title since he did put Bryan on the injured list in the storyline?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Happy for Sheamus to get the TMNT role.

With him and Stephen Amell in it, I guess I'll have to sit through another Michael Bay/Megan Fox film :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Happy for Sheamus to get the TMNT role.

With him and Stephen Amell in it, I guess I'll have to sit through another Michael Bay/Megan Fox film :(

Bay is only the producer - nothing to do with the actual movie. Director is Dave Green

Probably why people liked the first one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Bay is only the producer - nothing to do with the actual movie. Director is Dave Green

Probably why people liked the first one!

tbh i went in thinking the worst on the first movie and it was actually good

sky88 wrote: »
    tbh i went in thinking the worst on the first movie and it was actually good

I think that happened most people as they thought Michael Bay was at the helm of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

jaykhunter wrote: »
    How'd you mean mate? (re: Sheamus being a lickarse)

https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/600094743608086528

;)

There still aren't many that have done the grand slam are there? Fair play if/when he does it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Is he going to be off TV whilst shooting this movie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

There still aren't many that have done the grand slam are there? Fair play if/when he does it!

Daniel Bryan. Edge.

It's all a bit flawed since they had the two world titles and now merged them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I looked on WWE.com and it says 6 superstars are listed of having all singles titles and the tag belts (WWE World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, United States and WWE Tag Team Championships) Bryan, Edge, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Eddie and The Miz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Booker and JBL have both held them all in WWE

Advertisement