Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with Sheamus?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,702 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Add a RR and King of the Ring as well the boy done good.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Booker hasnt....has he?

dont remember him being WWE champ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Nevermind.....I misunderstood the grandslam criteria

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Has Punk thrown his toys out of the pram about Sheamus landing the role yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rocksteady was always my favourite of the duo but I remember that was very much a minority opinion in my class as most preferred Bepop.

Anyways fair play to Sheamo on landing the role. But shouldn't it have gone to Rhyno? :o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

70ef5437a9981604e499588f8f4b045dbfa6c293.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Am I right in saying he'll probably be Sheamus just at the start. Ain't Bebop and Rocksteady two goons that Shredder takes and morphs into a rhino and a worthog?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah nail on head shag...Can't wait to see how he does and fair play to him for keeping busy during his injury too...or is this now been filmed ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I think it is being filmed at the moment.

Feud with Ryback on the cards? Not sure if I want to see that. He is confirmed for the MITB match though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

After what we saw on Raw just there, I'd say we won't be seeing Ryback and him feuding anyway.

If you listened to Jericho's podcast you'd know the background:

https://twitter.com/sheltyb803/status/605204207138828288

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Bay is only the producer - nothing to do with the actual movie. Director is Dave Green

Probably why people liked the first one!

People like the Transformer movies too, they are still turd, as is TMNT. Has Bay's sh1tty fingers all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I love this but I get the hate of the movies but these are great videos.

Read this earlier.
    According to North American Wrestling Rankings, which started keeping track of wrestlers’ records and ranking them as of Nov. 2006, when Sheamus lost by DQ to Randy Orton on the 6/1/15 episode of Raw it was his 300th televised match as a singles wrestler, making him only the 4th wrestler [behind Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, and Kofi Kingston] to have wrestled that many televised singles matches!

The next wrestlers closing in on this milestone [as of 6/2/15] are John Cena [291 matches] and Kane [290 matches].

[NOTE: these records count t.v. and ppv singles matches since Nov. 2006 ONLY].

I smell a move in with the Authority.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's crazy to think he's on the WWE title, the World Heavyweight title, US title, KOTR, MITB, Royal Rumble, not bad going at all.

I'm not a fan of his current run at all he's been beaten so often he doesn't scream Main Event superstar to me even with the MITB briefcase I'm not buying it, for me his best run was when he was the World Heavyweight Champion. He even managed to get some really good matches out of Big Show in their feud.

Sheamo is filming the Ninja Turtles movie but I wonder if he will keep it:
    https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/621791937583009792

• Registered Users Posts: 29,135 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Probably will, at least until he stops with the mohawk and beard braids. And Bebop had the piercing so not a requirement for Rocksteady.
    Just checked photos from the set and doesn't look like he has it.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

11751477_803761916403951_3499558235988113262_n.jpg?oh=c09e3938d1663de0abec494bb3b0fab9&oe=5654BB00

Looks like he might be injured, did not travel to Oz.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Apparently he was working out in Florida. He's getting the "do a ton of jobs before you cash in" treatment lately too.

I smell a cash in soon personally. Whether it will succeed or not who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

rovert wrote: »

That would make sense he wouldn't be allowed fly if there was any suspicion of concussion.

- It looks like Sheamus, who is believed to have suffered a concussion, will not be at tonight's WWE RAW in Washington. He has been replaced in tonight's dark main event by Big Show. The match is now Big Show, Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns, Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose.

There's a lot of conspiracy theories going around as a) it is the internet and everything is a work and b) WWE doesn't like publicly disclosing concussions anymore. There's a few people online thinking Sheamus may cash at Summerslam. I guess the idea would be that Sheamus could win the WWE title so that the US title would stay on Cena. Either Sheamus would join the match at the start or Cena-Rollins would go 60 minutes (Summerslam is 4 hours remember) and Sheamus would cash in on a knackered Rollins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Is Cena vs Rollins Title Vs Title??

• Advertisement

Is Cena vs Rollins Title Vs Title??

The assumption is that it is.
    This hasn't officially been announced but Rollins threw down the challenge for a title vs. title (WWE world heavyweight vs. US) match on Raw last Monday and every indication is that's what we're getting.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/8/9/9115879/wwe-summerslam-2015-match-card-rumors

Advertisement