Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with Sheamus?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I'd love to see Sheamus against Nakamura.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ruu wrote: »
    There is a good video of the Lesnar Sheamus match on youtube, very well done. Not sure where they are going with Lesnar this year but hope we see some Lesnar Sheamus on telly as well at least once.

Don't leave us hanging!

(there's a loud child beside the camera so just be aware of that)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

^^^^^

That looked so much more real and violent than it does on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Hard not to get somewhat buzzed about Shem/Lesner. If he puts it up to Brock he will regain a mountain of credibility.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I had to mute the video because of that child. Reminded me of that one kid during Cena vs. Lesnar that spent most of the match being the only person chanting "Let's go Cena".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

They've truly underutilised the LON, should have stuck with the three European guys and found something else for Del Rio. If the rumours of Samoa Joe being the next NXT guy pushed to the main roster I'd like to see him and Joe feud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Looks as though he may be out for a short while but not much known about the injury. Tendonitis or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Any idea if he's going to be back in time for Fastlane? I'd like to see him fight Triple H again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

He's a heel and he's aligned with Hunter in the storyline, so I wouldn't be getting your hopes up brother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Whatever his injury is, it isn't stopping him holding a pint in that hand judging by his Twitter so he shouldn't be out for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sure he could use the cast as a gimmick weapon, he wont be out long im betting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That would be great, a nice callback to Bob Orton. We haven't seen enough of that lately, ha.

So if you see the Smackdown results from this week, LON is no more. Well they never really got started.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Makes that win at Wrestlemania feel even more pointless now

To be fair, they were to feud with the Wyatts at that point. It's nobodies fault Bray got hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Ruu wrote: »
    So if you see the Smackdown results from this week, LON is no more. Well they never really got started.
    glad they're done, it will go down in history as one of the worst factions/stables ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,458 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

How long more does Sheamus have in the WWE ??

When balor gets called up he will be the number 1 Irish guy

Hope they don't go with a cheesy Irish stable

Finlay the manager, sheamus, Becky Lynch and Finn Balor.

I can see Sheamus being there a good while longer, due largely to his friendship with Trips, and his very unique look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

He won't be going anywhere. He is well thought of in the WWE. Just look at his achievements. He's good in the ring. He's solid at promos . Roman reigns shtick I'm the guy' should be given to Sheamus.

• Advertisement

I'm glad they seem to be giving up on the little braid things in his beard. I like the mohawk, but those things looked ridiculous.

Big asset to the company for sure in and out of the ring, his match with AJ was quite good on RAW. Jericho, take note, this is how you put over up and comers.

Are you under the impression Jericho booked the finish of his match with AJ, or what is that referring to?

Dear God, the guy put over Fandango at Wrestlemania and he still has to deal with s**t like this :)

Jericho winning is most likely a WWE fifty fifty booking scenario. AJ was being pushed afterwards, so giving jericho the mania win was probably a decision to keep him looking strong.

Does AJ look weak? Id argue the loss didnt hurt him one bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Looking back now I think his troubles began with the 18sec squash of Bryan at Wrestlemania. He's never really been over since.

Prior to that he had a good heel run followed by a slow face turn which was catching on with the crowd. He was getting good pops in late 2011 early 2012.

He's a good worker, one of the best brawlers they have and I'd imagine that he'll have a job in the company for another few years, but sadly I don't think we're going to see him in the main event scene again anytime soon. (if ever) That disastrous run with the belt in December finished him off as a credible threat.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Jericho winning is most likely a WWE fifty fifty booking scenario. AJ was being pushed afterwards, so giving jericho the mania win was probably a decision to keep him looking strong.

Does AJ look weak? Id argue the loss didnt hurt him one bit.

Yeah probably right there.

The problem with Sheamus is hes just a stale character right now. Hes a tremendous worker, but hes just a dogs body with little or no reason to care for his character. Hes simply not over anymore, but with some tweets and a decent well booked feud, he can be back in no time.

He's just got no personality. He's so bland.

Monokne wrote: »
    He's just got no personality. He's so bland.

I agree but id argue its not his fault. A victim of modern day wwe creative

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

PTH2009 wrote: »
    How long more does Sheamus have in the WWE ??

When balor gets called up he will be the number 1 Irish guy

Hope they don't go with a cheesy Irish stable

Finlay the manager, sheamus, Becky Lynch and Finn Balor.

They'll be called The Foightin' Oirish and their entrance music will be Shipping up to Boston. One of them will have an alcoholic gimmick.

This is happening.

Advertisement