Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered post

Options
  • 22-12-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I got paper from the post office that there is a registered post but i wasn't at home when the postman arrived.
    Which post office do i have to go? And which ID is required as a proof?

I live in Dublin 8 (bow bridge house, Kilmainham).

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

The address should be on the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

You require a photo ID. A drivers licence or passport will do. They can only give the parcel to the person to whom it is addressed. As superscouse already said, it should be indicated on the back of the note which post office you have to go to and during what hours on what day. Also if you enter the tracking number into the tracking website it may tell you where the parcel is.

http://track.anpost.ie/TrackOne.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭masterboy123

thanks guy.
    I will go n get it tomorrow

It says delivery office 291/293 South Circular road. But i cant find it on google maps. Is it nearby St. james's hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Better suited to Dublin City at this stage. Usually there's a little map on the delivery slip.

dudara

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone.
    I found the address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Locked as OP got his answer in another thread :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement