Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cast Iron Pots in Aldi today

Options
  • 22-12-2013 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I know I read a thread on here somewhere where someone was looking for Cast Iron pots.

They have them in Aldi today
    https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/sunday-22nd-december/

I bought the shallow pan one during the year and I love it. I use it on the gas hob and in the oven.

I'm heading today to buy the casserole dish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

fitzcoff wrote: »
    I bought the shallow pan one during the year and I love it. I use it on the gas hob and in the oven.

I've been wondering about that one - good to hear that you love it - you might just have made my decision for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Looked at these today.
    Didn't buy one as we have no need for it but I thought that €25 for a cast iron casserole is amazing value. If I didn't have similar already, I'd have bought it in a heartbeat - looks like great quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

+1 on these, got one last year and find it great :)

Advertisement