Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trampage

Options
  • 22-12-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

So I broke up with my long time girlfriend a while ago and it's been decided for me that I'm supposed to go on a trampage over Christmas. opinions on Where should I go?

Where is best for late 20s face mauling?

Hilarious failure stories also welcome?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ahhh well if it was a nice breakup sure fair deuce for not dragging it out or sure once your happy with it!! Jesus haven't been out in town for a while but that Black Dog Salon in town is suppose to be a happening spot.. whats your scene then twud be easier to go by..

Could just go down by the atlantic pond late at night too and have a go

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Reardens complex is hard to fail in. BDSM is full of the old brog crowd from 3-4 years ago so tends to be pretty easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Reardens complex is hard to fail in. BDSM is full of the old brog crowd from 3-4 years ago so tends to be pretty easy.

Seriously? For meeting/picking up women?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

During a trampage are you the tramp?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

sok2005 wrote: »

That's the definition and so long as the OP is talking about himself I'll let it stand.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

sok2005 wrote: »

Yes, yes I am. Hopefully anyways.

Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone have a hilarious failure story?

Advertisement