Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need broadband now!

Options
  • 22-12-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

My eircom broadband is out of action since Thursday and I don't know when it will be fixed can somebody suggest an alternative? My son is going demented he cannot play xbox online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

Any network 3G stick like o2 or Vodafone I think offer the best ones. You can also bring Vodafone one back within 14 days if you're not satisfied as far as I know so it might be worth it for free. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

JosDel wrote: »
    My eircom broadband is out of action  since Thursday and I don't know when it will be fixed can somebody suggest an alternative? My son is going demented he cannot play xbox online.
    Hi JosDel
    If you PM me your line number or fault ref number I can advise on fix date.
    Thret has a point above, to add to his list eMobile also offer mobile broadband.. see link here

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

I used to have mobile broadband, and it was useless for online gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

Nino Brown wrote: »
    I used to have mobile broadband, and it was useless for online gaming.
    Yea, but it's the only way to get internet on the spot.

Advertisement