Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to change the system battery in an Eircom 60-840-43 alarm

Options
  • 22-12-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

The last few nights my alarm has started beeping at 4:10am with the message "System Battery Low". Can anyone provide info on how to change the battery? I've attached a pic of the unit with the cover off.

Failing that, is there any way to change the time that alarm checks the battery? 4:10am is a bit inconvenient

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 drunkenbarney

BarCotter wrote: »
    Hi,

The last few nights my alarm has started beeping at 4:10am with the message "System Battery Low". Can anyone provide info on how to change the battery? I've attached a pic of the unit with the cover off.

Failing that, is there any way to change the time that alarm checks the battery? 4:10am is a bit inconvenient

Thanks.

The system you have is the GE concord system. You can get a 2.2ah battery in any good security/electrical supplier. The front cover drops down by releasing the catch at the top with a screwdriver. Connect red lead to red + terminal on battery and black lead to -.

You cant control the beeping.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 drunkenbarney

BarCotter wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.

The system you have is the GE concord system. You can get a 2.2ah battery in any good security/electrical supplier. The front cover drops down by releasing the catch at the top with a screwdriver. Connect red lead to red + terminal on battery and black lead to -.

You cant control the beeping.

Advertisement