Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldwell Snowball?

• 22-12-2013 3:12pm

Left this way too late but does anyone know where I can pick up some "Goldwell Snowball" drinks at all? They're for Mummy VanZan. Not much on the web about them or the company either.

Have tried Fine Wines and checked O'Brien's website to no avail! Any ideas? I suppose I could try a few pubs but they'd probably charge me about twice as much.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,870 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Left this way too late but does anyone know where I can pick up some "Goldwell Snowball" drinks at all? They're for Mummy Adele Ashy Hedgehog. Not much on the web about them or the company either.

Have tried Fine Wines and checked O'Brien's website to no avail! Any ideas? I suppose I could try a few pubs but they'd probably charge me about twice as much.

I can't think offhand of anywhere you can buy it in Ireland.
    That said,Its just a premixed snowball, its easily made with Advocaat(Any off license) and Lemon and Lime/7up/Sprite.
    I've never seen any bar in Ireland(And I've been in the trade)carry these and last time I saw them on a shelf anywhere was last year in an Iceland store up North.

PS: Maybe ask if anyone Here knows where to get some.

Thanks for the reply. I posted the same message in that forum there so I hope the mods won't mind?

Advertisement