Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT!! Car repair in the city

Options
  • 22-12-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

So the front bumper is hanging off of the car. Does anyone know of a garage open today or tomorrow please??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

So the front bumper is hanging off of the car. Does anyone know of a garage open today or tomorrow please??

Dave Kelleher motors in the Glen,just behind the back of the prison in small ind.est. His uncles panel beaters Jim Green is next door, open tomorrow, I've been going there for years. I'll also be there getting handbrake cable fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

scudo2 wrote: »
    Dave Kelleher motors in the Glen,just behind the back of the prison in small ind.est. His uncles panel beaters Jim Green is next door, open tomorrow, I've been going there for years. I'll also be there getting handbrake cable fixed.

Nice bunch of guys working up there.

Advertisement